Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

My poem

Hello bloggers. It is Albin here. Welcome to may home learning blog. This is a poem that I wrote.

Trouble


One day I was really bored and waited for some trouble
So i went to the field near by me


There was a ball and a goal in the field
I hit into the goal but goaly kicked it
Image result for nasa ship on moon 2d animationHe kicked it so hard that it hit an airplane
The airplane flew high and hit the nasa ship


The spaceship flew and landed on the moon safley
They people in the nasa space research was really happy 
That they had landed on the moon so successfully.  


But the people in the spaceship was so afraid
Because of the raid by the aeroplane
They were so afraid that they all began to shiver 
They shivered so much that the spaceship began to shiver itself


The people in the earth were all angry 
And was interviewing the goaly who kicked the ball
He replied saying “ the reason for it to happen was because i kicked the ball”
Now I am really in trouble.

That is the piece of writting. So that is it bloggers. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.