Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

I made myself an author

Hello bloggers.
It is Albin here and welcome back to my home learning blog. Today I will be showing you the story that I wrote. I will be also showing you the process I went through.

So here is how I did it. First I pictured the story in my mind, how it starts and ends. Then I wrote what all I had in my mind. Then I imagined being myself as the main character. So this the story. This is actually a traditional story but it turned out to be something else.

Once upon a time, in a far off land there lived a boy with his mother in the woods. One day he went out to cut out some wood. When he was returning, he saw an old woman, trying to sell an old horse. He went near her. She asked, “Do you want a horse. I have been trying to sell this horse for the past month.” The boy felt pity for the old woman. So he said, “Would mind exchanging the horse for these woods.” 
“Yes! Indeed.” So they exchanged. Then the witch said, “I will grant you three wishes.
“You can grant wishes?”
“Yes. You don’t believe me then I will transform.”She transformed into a witch. She said, “Now do you believe me?”
“Yes I believe you.
“So what is your first wish?” asked the witch.
“Mmmm, give me some time to think,” said the boy.
“Your first wish is granted,” said the witch.
“What!!”
“Next time wish wisely.” 
“Ok, so my next wish is that I get all the chocolate in the world,” said the boy.
“Your wish will be granted in one condition.
“And what is that?,” asked the boy.
“You will have to finish all the chocolate. Do you agree??”
“Yes” replied the boy. After that he gets all the chocolate in the world.
“Your wish is granted,” said the witch, “What do you wish for your last wish?” The boy replied munching on a chocolate, “I wish these chocolate would never finish.”
“Are you sure?” asked the witch, “If you don’t finish all the chocolate you will be turned in to a boy made of chocolate.”
“It’s all right I will be able to finish it”
After that the witch vanishes. The boy eats and eats the chocolate but chocolate is not finishing. After he feels full he finds out there is still a lot of chocolate left. So he leaves the chocolate and goes home. After a while in his house he starts smelling like chocolate. Then he starts to be a chocolate. The boy is really terrified. Then, he heard a familiar voice.
“Wake up, it’s time to wake up.” said his mother. He was pleased that it was a dream and he was woken up. He said, “Thank you mom for saving me”  After that the greedy boy lived happily ever after obviously without eating chocolate.

That is it bloggers. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.