Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Directions in Maori

Hello Bloggers. 
Welcome back to my blog. This is Albin and today I will be showing you what we learned. 

We learned all the directions in maori. For example, move forward is Hikoi whakamua. So we used these direction to navigate a treasure hunt. Anyway I wanted to share with you guys all the directions and other stuff that we learned. So here is some of them from the list. 

Forward                    - Hikoi Whakamua
Turn right                  - E huri whakamatua
Turn left                     - E huri Whakamaui
Stop                          - E tu
Turn away from me   - E huri Atu
Turn towards me       - E huri Mai

Now here is the DLO that I made. I hope you like it.

So That is it bloggers. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.