Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

What is CSSR? Click here to find out !!!

Image result for Nah cartoon gif
Attribution 
What does CSSR mean? Hmmm.....Is it Crawling Sea Snake Round. Nah...That doesn't even make sense.  Read on to find out what it actually is. You might be wondering who is writing this blog post. Well, here is my introduction, 
Hi I am Albin from YMS. I am a Year 8. I like playing football and basketball. Enough with the introduction, let's get started. 


We could choose one from these four and do it. We did this after lunch during the first and second week. From the third week onwards we did this only once a week. I really liked doing this. I always did colouring. It was amazing and fun. I did only two pages of colouring. Hey!!! Don't tell I am a slowpoke.....It was really hard.... Do you think that is awesome? I think it is. 



Image result for comment gif
Attribution
That was a short blog. Be sure to read my other blogs. That was my first school blog. How did I do? I would love some comments on my work. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Albil. Did you miss me? it's Mikael!!. How are all of you guys going? I hope you are well. Enjoy Yaldhurst while it lat because high school it way harder. But this is a really good blog post. I love the gifs. Your blogs have definitely improved. Any way hope all you guys are well. Say hi to all of the other people in the class. And if you are wondering when I am writing this It is in health. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.