Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Is Swimming Sports amazing? Click here to find out how it went for Yaldhurst Model School!!!

Hi there. Nice meeting you here. If you have read the title, then you understood what this blog is about. It is about "SWIMMING SPORTS FOR YALDHURST". Some people like it some people hate it but on this blog I will tell you how it actually is. Wait a second......Where are my manners? I didn't introduce myself!!! So here is my introduction - You might know my name if you have read my other blog. If you haven't, then my name is Albin. I from Yaldhurst. I like playing sports. That is a big para and I didn't even start so let's dive right into it.     



So I was mostly in the sideline, bored to death. But after I was asked to get into the pool, I understood that there was a lot effort put up by kids in there.  

So here is the moral of this blog, never give and try your best. So that was my short blog. Hope you liked it. Make sure you give a comment for my work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.