Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Book Report

Hello Bloggers.
This is my home learning blog. 
It is Albin here and in this blog post I am going to give you a book report of 'Charlie and the Chocolate' Factory. Have you heard of this book before ? Well this book is written by Roald Dahl. It is an amazing book. I guess there is a movie too about this. Anyway I liked it. This book come in series. After 'Charlie and the Chocolate factory' it is 'The Great Glass Elevator' and after that it is 'White House'. These are a series of stories of adventures of a boy named Charlie Bucket and Mr. Willy Wonka, the owner of the world largest chocolate Factory. So here is a summary that I wrote.👇

Finally I have a question if you have read this book then what happens after the elevator reaches the orbit? So that is it bloggers. I hope you have enjoyed this blog and if you have not read this book yet, then read this book. It is amazing.

3 comments:

  1. HI there Albin My name is Jonathon as you know me.
    I like how you have created a very cool book report you have made it look eye catching too. You could mabey next time create the pictures your self even though it looks good with the real pictures.

    why did you choose this book??

    Great job
    Yours sincerely
    Jonathon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonathan.
      Thank you for posting a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment. So I choose this book because it was the first book that came to my mind on the thought of Book Report. Another reason is because this book is amazing. You should read that book.

      Delete
  2. Hello my name is Navarah I go to grey main school I liked your charlie and the chocolate factory.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.