Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Some Fun Facts that is going to blow your mind.




Hi Bloggers✋
Hi If you don't know my name, then my name is Albin. I am going to share some fun facts that are going to blow your mind.
  • If you point your car keys to your head, it increases the remote’s signal range. This works by using your brain to act as a radio transmitter.
  • The last letter added to the English alphabet wasn't Z — it was the letter J.
  • There are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos.


  •  A pencil has the potential to draw a line 38 miles long.


  • If a man never cut his beard, by the time he dies it would be 30 feet long.


  • A Mosquito has 47 teeth.

So that is it bloggers I hope you enjoyed my blog.
I have a question. Which one of these facts is the best?

2 comments:

  1. I love your facts Albin. The best is that a mosquito has 47 teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Albin,
    My name is Zipporah and Im a year 7 at St Bernadette's school.
    I really like the way you gave us people lots of facts about things that we don't know and that actually blew up our minds!

    MY favourite was the mosquito fact.

    Did you search these things up before you made the blogger?

    This is really good and actually everyone should be proud of what you have done with this work.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.