Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

Did you know google can do a barrel roll?

Yes Google can do a barrel roll. Here are a few fun secrets of google. If you don't know me I am Albin, a Yr8 at YMS. Read on to find out more about these secrets. 

I got these facts from a youtube video. I tried everyone of these. It is really awesome. 

So that is the fun facts. Check out everyone of them. It is really cool. Tell me your experience in the comment section. 
Did you like the facts?
 Will you check it out? 
Which was your favourite on?

Bye Bye GIF by Reactions | Gfycat


BYE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Albin
    Great facts, I only knew a few of them.
    I will get my boys to try them, I think they will find it fun. I will let you know how they go.
    How is your other work going? Do you find it hard, easy or about right?
    Have a great long weekend
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Albin, It's Abby from school.

    I like that you also included a picture of the Wizard of Oz one, it made me understand that is where you need to click.

    One that I know is is you search colour picker then you can make any colour and get the code for it.

    Next time you could explain some of them more and how to get them to work since some of them didn't work for me.

    What one is your favourite?
    Mine would be the Wizard of Oz one since I didn't know you could do that.

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Albin.
    My name is Sateki from Saint Pius X Catholic school.
    I have tried all the tricks you have showed us an it is really cool.
    I have showed some of my friends and they were impressed, I also told them to check your blog for it.
    I am excited to see more blog posts from you.

    Kind Regards
    Sateki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there albin.
    my name is Leitupo from st pius x catholic school.
    I have read your facts on google like how you can tell google to do a barrel roll it would it i searched do a barrel roll and it did it. it was amazing on how it can do great job and keep up the good work.

    kind regards Leitupo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.