Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Yeah!!! Anyone can do magic tricks!!! Here are three magic tricks (plus a bonus one) that anyone can do at home...

🌟🌟Hello fellow magicians (or people who are going to be magicians). 🌟🌟

It is me Albin. If you don't know me I am a Yr 8 at YMS. Anyway let's get our show started. These magic tricks can be done by anyone.  Read on to find out of they are done. 


So those are the 3 magic tricks hope you enjoyed this blog...wait, I think I promised something else at the title. Oh!!! Yeah!! A bonus magic trick. Well here it is. 
Well there you go. 3 magic tricks plus a bonus one. My favourite was the wine glass and coin trick. And by the way if you want to perfect these magic tricks you must practise the magic a lot of times. 


So that is it bloggers/magicians. Hope you enjoyed this blog. Which magic trick was you r favourite one? Did you get the magic tricks correct at the first try? Comment down below. Here is a link to the video I found this.  
So 
Abracadabra....Let this blog end...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Albin

    Cool tricks! I especially like the one at the very end...the blog did end and all you had to say was Abracadabra! (wink wink)

    What trick were you best at? Have you tried making anything else disappear? When I was little I used to want to make my sister disappear (with magic!) but I was too scared that if I tried I wouldn't be able to get her back, haha.

    Great blog post. Yours are always so informative.
    I wonder what next week's will be about...?


    Miss Rennell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Albin, It's Abby from school.

    I really like the presentation you have. It makes the blog post interesting to read and see the pictures.

    I have watched lots of magic shows and always wondered how to do the tricks so this post is helpful.

    Maybe next time you could attempt them and show a video or picture of you doing the tricks.

    Have you done any of these?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.