Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

Snow can be really icey (Camp Series-Ep 1)

         

 A camp is something that I have never went on before, until 2nd of September. Yes that is true, we went on a camp on 2nd of september. It was a 3 day long trip. As I expected it was a ton fun. It was my first camp as well as my best camp. Oops...I forgot tell you where we went (silly me...). So went to Arthur's Pass for the 2 nights and 3 days. We did a lot of activities. So right now you are reading a blog series about camp. On this blog I would be writing about my trip to Arthur's Pass. 


On the way there we made a stop at Castle Hill. It was covered with snow. I slipped twice in it. And also, it was my first time actually walking on snow. And that is not it. I can go on, but this not about me and snow. So castle hill is basically a hill. We stopped there for morning tea. We saw to people hanging from the stone. They must have been doing rock climbing. Have seen or touched snow before? You must have at least seen snow. Anyway we stayed there for maybe an hour or so. It was the first time I started getting tired of seeing snow. Anyway here is a dlo that I made, completely through Programming. Hover over these photos. 

This our way to castle on the bus. It was a really, really, really comfy ride.

This is me with my friends


This is everyone in a group photo.
   

That is it for today guys. From now on I would add a bit of interactive stuff like these on most of my blogs. 

What was your latest camp?

Where was it to? I am really sure it was fun.

Did you like this interactive bit that I added at the end of the blog? If you did then I will make sure to add more in the coming blogs. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi, it is Jake here from Grey Main. I really like the photos of your camp. I have been on camp to Arthur's Pass before too. I have been to the snow lots of time. I look forward to reading the rest of your series. I am going on camp next week to the Marlborough Sounds for a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jake,
      It is really awesome that you are going to camp next week. I sure hope you have ton of fun. By the way thank you for your positive, thoughtful and helpful.
      Kind regards,
      Albin

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm Dominic from Yaldhurst Model School I like the way you did a post about arthur's pass I have been to castle hill before and I got to go on the rocks with mum and my mums friend Jacob did you feel cold there? did you like it at arthur's pass? I like camp too do you like the coldness how many times have you been to castle hill? to improve you could add more in more in about what it is like at Arthur's Pass? from Dominic

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.