Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Baely Spur...the most tiring activity of em' all (Camp Series Ep -4)

 Bealey Spur...Yes, it is the most tiring activity at camp but
what exactly is that? Well it is a track which is really long on 
top of a mountain. Even though it was really long we only 
walked up to 3km, and about 1 km from the sea level. Even
though it was not as high as Mt. Everest it was really tiring. We 
had to make multiple stops for rests. Anyway that was a brief 
intro read on to find more about it. By the way, my name is 
Albin and this ep-4 four of Camp Series  that you are reading. 






So just as I said, it was really hard going up baely spur in the beginning. It felt like I was carrying a ton and walking but it was ok when we kinda reached the top. After 2-3 hours of walking, our hard work finally paid off. The view was astonishing, mind -blowing...Take a look yourself.   



What is Camp Series?


Hover Me!s 
                     



At the beginning of the walk I felt like I am going to faint halfway, but after the first 30 mins I was able to walk at ease. I didn't even feel a thing. After we got up the top Mr. Robertson (Our Principal) told that we could put mud on our right cheek. I didn't do it, but it sure did seem fun. 


What was your longest walk that you have walked?
Have put mud on your face before?
What is the most tiring thing you have ever done?

Tell me down below, in the comments. So that is it for today guys,  hope you enjoyed my blog. One more thing, this is going to be my last blog for this term. If you want more after term, just comment down below. 

Until after term, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.