Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Book Report (The hunt for the curious cheese)

Hi bloggers. I am Albin. Welcome to my home learning blog. Today I will be sharing with you the summary and a few reviews about the book The hunt for the curious Cheese.

In my earlier blog I gave a report on another book, but the same series. As you might know this series is written by Elisabetta Dami.  She is an Italian author. This book is amazing. It contains the story and a mini mystery. Both are but today I will be giving the report of the story. The main character Geronimo Stilton goes on an adventure with his friend Hercule Poirat who is great detective. He is entirely different from geronimo because he likes banana the most rather than cheese. He likes pranking geronimo. 

They finds out that in New Mouse city a new brand of cheap cheese. Later they finds out that it is fake cheese. So they goes on an adventure to find who produces these cheeses. Here is a summary of that book. 
So that is it bloggers. see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.