Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Free Write

Hello bloggers. If you don't know me then I am Albin. Today I will be sharing with you how to write 'free write'. 


In free write you write a poem. Usually a poem has rhythm, rhyming scheme etc. but in a free write you don't need to do all these stuff. You don't need to think a lot. Here is comparison between free write and real poems. 


So that is the comparison. I will show you my free write. 

Trouble

One day I was really bored and waited for some trouble
So i went to the field near by me

There was a ball and a goal in the field
I hit into the goal but goaly kicked it
He kicked it so hard that it hit an airplane
The airplane flew high and hit the nasa ship

The spaceship flew and landed on the moon safley
They people in the nasa space research was really happy 
That they had landed on the moon so successfully.  

But the people in the spaceship was so afraid
Because of the raid by the aeroplane
They were so afraid that they all began to shiver 
They shivered so much that the spaceship began to shiver itself

The people in the earth were all angry 
And was interviewing the goaly who kicked the ball
He replied saying “ the reason for it to happen was because i kicked the ball”

Now I am really in trouble

So that is it bloggers. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.