Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Home learning blog

Hi bloggers. If you don't know me then I am Albin. Welcome to my home learning blog.
These are my wishes and my dad's.

 Mine

     First Wish : I would like to have all my wishes come true.
Second Wish : I would like to have a sports car.                    
     Last Wish : For my last wish, mmmmm........nah I haven't thinked of it yet.

My Dad's

I asked my dad what would he wish for? He replied for his

     First Wish : He would like to travel around the world.
Second Wish : He wants meet a famous doctor.
     Last Wish :  He would never like to leave the earth and go stay in the moon. 

I really, really, wish that all these wishes come true but these will stay as dreams until a genie or fairy comes. So bye for now and see you soon.✋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.