Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Technology

Hi there. If you don't know me then I am Albin. Today we will be sharing with you what I did in the technology this week. 

I am in science in technology. So this week we studied about the element Lithium. We saw a video on it. Then we found out that by putting a mentos in a cola will make it burst like a fountain. To make it more interesting we heated it up and put 7 mentos. It burst almost higher that us. We learned that we can make a car out of it. Then we watched some videos. 


So after that we worked with microscopes. It was fun. We should find something from outside and check it under the microscope. First I checked a hair under the microscope. I saw its root etc. Then I saw a worm under it. It wiggles and made us really afraid. 

So then we head for the bus. It was really fun looking through the microscopes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.