Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

What does it taste like?

Yesterday I tried on a new food. If you have read my other blogs you might know what it is. So read on to find out what the food is. Here is a quick introduction. My name is Albin from yms. So let's get started.

'Hāngi'.......That's what they call the food. It is a maori food mainly made out vegetables. We made that at tech yesterday.  It tastes really nice. It is a simple dish though. You just take some vegetable then put it in the oven and add some salt. It is that simple. Why don't you guys try it at home? It would amazing. So here is how it looks like...


So that is it bloggers. Hope you get the idea of how it looks like. Have you heard or tasted this dish before? If you haven't will you check out this food? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Albin, It's Abby from school. I really like all the pictures you used in the middle.

    I also like that you explained kind of how you make it.

    I have heard of it before because last year I had a reading task about Hangi.

    Next time you could give more detail about what you put into yours. You could also explain what it tasted like so then you answer your title.

    What did it taste like?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.