Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Hey!!! Check out this cool animation !!!!

Most of you know what a animation is. If you are of one of those who know what it is, but doesn't know how to do that. Well here is a good news for you, you don't need any special software for it. Google docs is all you need. And by the way my name is Albin. I am a yr8 of YMS. 

So here is a animation that my buddy(amelia) and I created. Ms. Morgan was also helping us. After you take a look at it, then you will understand how it works. Just click next really fast. 


Now do you know how to do animation. It basically means to take a picture, then you move it a little bit, then again take a picture and it repeats. 

So now that you know how to do a animation, why don't you try it out. Did you find this interesting? If yes then try learning more about another animation called stop motion. And by the way can you send me story? I want to do another animation but my brain is out of ideas. So that is bloggers. Will you create an animation today?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.