Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Yeah!!!.......Tennis coaching for rimu on friday!!

Do you know how to play tennis? If you don't know, then don't worry because I am also a noob at tennis. I am Albin a Yr 8 of YMS. So let's get started. 

Image result for heavy gif
Attribution
On friday morning my bag felt heavier than yesterday. It was because I had extra luggage in my bag and that was a tennis racket. I was really excited. After we went to the coaching place and the coaches there made us do some drill. 

despicable me what GIF
Attribution
 They also gave us a challenge. It was to hit the ball using tennis more than 20 times without stopping. If we do, we will get a chocolate fish. When I got home I practised and I got upto 150 times!!!! You might be thinking What?!! Well I didn't get to show it yet because we had student led conference. Well I think maybe I will be showing it next week. If you are new to the world of tennis, then practise hitting the ball at home. Practise makes perfect.  
So that is it bloggers. Will you practise at home? Did you like this blog? Will you try to break my record?    


  

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Albin, It's Abby from school. I really like the gifs you added, it made it so much more interesting.

    I like that you added lots of information of how you feel about starting to do tennis. I haven't done it yet since I was away.

    I don't have a tennis racket so I can't try it at home but I am super excited to do tennis on Friday.

    Next time you could explain what you learnt on the first day of tennis.

    Did you know anything of how to do tennis before you started?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Albin
    I am Dion, a yr 8 at YMS.
    I sort of know how to play. Well, not much.
    Great job with hitting the ball 150 times.
    I already practice at home.
    I've got up to 33 times.
    Yes, I enjoyed hearing about your score.
    I will try Albin.
    I will try.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
    Well, great job anyway!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Albin,
    keep it up! you have to reveal its trick !!
    Share it with your friends.

    thanks
    Praveen

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.