Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Do you like stories? That also detective stories, then here is one for you...


I have really improved my narrative writing after the lockdown. I am now writing 400-600 words without any problem. Well I have written lot narrative the past week. I didn't know that writing could be fun. Do you like writing. Read on to find out the story.








If somebody else would have written this story, I would probably like it. I would also give them some tips. Since I am the one who wrote this story you can give me some tips to improve. 

So that is it bloggers. Hope you like my story. 
What did you like about this story?
 Can you give me some tips on this? 
Have written any narrative writing before?    

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Albin. It's Abby from school.
    I really like that you have pictures to go with your narrative writing.
    I also posted a bit of my narrative writing today.
    To improve your post you could put the prompt of your story and a reflection on what you think you did well.
    I also like that instead of just doing a long blogpost with just writing you put it in a slide. It makes it easier to read.
    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.