Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Another narrative for you...


Hello bloggers. Hope you guys are doing fine after lockdown. Well I am more than fine. Anyway here is a part 1 of a cool narrative that I wrote. The story is about a very skilled pickpocketer. He makes a really big mistakes that he would never forget.  I hope you enjoy it.  Read on to find out more. Here is a brief summary.

"Everyone has made mistakes. But not as big as mine. Well one day I decided that instead of targeting small target i decided to go for a bigger one. As big as a millionaire." 






So that was it. Hope you liked. What was your best part? Did you like the illustrations I made? It was completely made in slides. Tell me in the comments what you think. Ok so I gotta go so bye...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Albin. It's Abby from school, again.

    I like the money and the purse you put in. It makes the slide interesting. I also like that you matched the picture at the start and second slide.

    This reminds me of my pick pocket story. I ended up doing two parts of it.

    Next time you could just put the most exciting part or the introduction something so then it isn't long but keeps the reader guessing.

    Did you enjoy reading about this topic?
    Whats your favourite part of your story?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.