Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Yeah!!!! Back to school!!!


What's up blogger's. Long time no see. School is back on for us after a long lockdown that lasted for almost 9 weeks. I was really bored during that time. I had nothing to do and no one to play with (except for my brother who never plays with me...Well he kinda plays not always, you get the idea). Even Though is school is back on doesn't mean it is the same as the old school before lockdown. Here are some of the rules that changed after the lockdown.







I found that rules made the school completely different. What changes happened to your school? Was there same rules just as mine? What are those rules? Comment below. Ok I gota go so bye until next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Albin, It's Abby from school.

    I like that you made the blog post look interesting by doing not only a slide but also that little bit about you. It makes the blog less plain and more interesting.

    Since we go to the same school and are in the same class the rules are the same for the both of us.

    To improve your post you could just quickly proof read to make sure everything is ok. Something extra you could do is add more slides and maybe some decoration to them.

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.