Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Aaahhh...Letters...Too old fashioned...(How to write Letters ? #HomeLearning E1)

 

Letters...Not the abc's...I am talking about the mail letters. Our 
generation use gmail to send a mail or something. But today 
we are going to look at the traditional letter writing. The
traditional letter writing follows a format. First of all 
there are two types of letters : - Formal and Informal letters. 







                          


To be honest...I felt letter writing was easy, given the fact that I studied about at my old school but still it was easy. Anyway why don't you give it a try? It is really fun waiting for their reply. Anyway stay tuned to know what their reply is. 

What is your favourite part of letter writing?
Do you think it is fun?
Have you done it before?

Let me down in the comments section down below. I just wanted to say new things are going to come up in my blog. Something that is very entertaining. Stay tuned to know what it is...

#HomeLearning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.