Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Check out this cool BUBBLE LETTERING !!! [Tutorial also included]

Hey artists out there. It is Albin here. Don't know me? I am Albin from YMS. I am a year 8 This is my first time ever posting a tutorial blog. In this tutorial you will learn how to create a cool bubble text like this. Don't you think it is cool? By the way this tutorial is for complete beginners. You can also create any letters by following this tutorial. Read on to find out how to do it. 






If I was a beginner I would surely understand how to do it. If there is any questions or doubt, just ask me in the comment section below. I would make sure you get it answered. 

By the way if you think I should create more tutorials like this just say so. I you hope enjoyed this blog. Which step is your favourite?  I think I really like the highlights and shadow one. By the way did you like my colour combination? What should I do for my next tutorial like blog? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Albin, It's me Abby again.

    I'm happy that you made a cool tutorial to help anyone that doesn't know how to do that, including me, it is very helpful.

    This reminds me of lots of peoples workspace signs that have a "bubble font". I think that they look really cool.

    To improve you could add suggestions on how to do colour and what you would do to make it look cool.

    How long would this take?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.