Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Wanna know about me ???

What is up bloggers? Hope you guys are all doing well. Well if you ask me how I am feeling really well. Don't know who this "me" is? Well I am Albin, a year 8 at YMS. Lately I have been learning about the fact that who owns the images online. Also along with that I have learned a few things about myself that I didn't even know about. 

Here are the few things that I didn't even know about myself.  


Sources by Connor Coyne on Unsplash, Photo by Chris Karidis on Unsplash, Photo by Mika Brandt on Unsplash, Photo by Chris Ried on Unsplash, Photo by Fahrul Azmi on Unsplash, Photo by amirali mirhashemian on Unsplash


We did all this so that we can learn copyright. It means that the images online is not ours. Someone owns it online. We need a permission to use it.  It is also important for us to add information and link of the creator of the image. The images I used is from unsplash. You can also check it out. 

Well that blog was short. By the way do you like the cool images. I got it from Unsplash. There are link to the images under the my DLO.  Anyway I got a few questions for you.
 Which is your dream place?  
Which is your favourite food?  [Tell me if it is butter chicken😉😉]
What is your favourite sport?

Well I have to wrap this blog up for today. But don't worry I will post more blogs that you can read. Until then 
BYE  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.