Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

How to create a Chart in Google Sheets

Hello bloggers. It is Albin here. If you are on of those people who don't know how to create a graph in spreadsheet this is a blog for you. By the way this is for complete beginners. Read on to find out how to do it. 



So that is the tutorial. Was it detailed? Did you understand every bit? Comment below what you think. By the way this is my first time using spreadsheet. 

So that is it bloggers. I hope you like this blog. By the way have you ever used sheet before? If you have have created a pie chart before? Comment below about what you think. If you want to see the tutorial of this here is the link Anyway so I have to go so bye. See you in my next blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Albin, it's Abby from school... again.

    I like how you have screenshots as well as words, it helps if someone doesn't know what it should look like.

    This reminds me of a blog post I did like it, so answering your questions it is yes. I think it is really fun and easy to use. Your tutorial also helped for some other things as well.

    For some extra steps you could show how to change the colour of the chart or the type of graph.

    What's your favourite kind of chart to make?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Abby,

      Thank you for that positive, helpful comment. That is definitely not my best work. I didn't have enough time. Thank you for your advice. I don't really have a favourite one. It depends on what information I present.

      Kind regards,
      Albin

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.