Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Do you like reading? Yes, then read this blog....

 I know why you are reading this blog...you like reading, right? Or you must be my friend or my relative. Well anyway you must have at least read something in your life, right? Well if you are a reading fan, then this is the blog for you. 


Last term we started doing a writing competition. We (the class) did it. I thought this was going to be easy but little did I know it was going to be really, really, really hard. We had to make sure that the word limit doesn't exceed 150. Trust me, it is really hard for a person who writes about 400-600 words in writing. 

But there was a catch. We had to include as many as these words we could include. 



I don't think I included lot of words. Anyway the winner is not confirmed yet. The winner is the person who gets the most votes. Next week is the final week for the votes. 

Anyway vote for me. [Hint: My one has a illustration of fire]
Until next , bye....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Albin

    The blog is quite Interesting and engaging for someone who doesn't know about this (unlike me).
    I like the way you used different sizes for the text to make a big impact/effect towards the reader.
    Maybe next time you could, in the title, say 'IF yes, then read this blog...' so that it doesn't sound like you're making them.

    How many words from that list did you write?
    Did you want to write more after the comp is over?

    Thanks for acknowledging this comment!
    -Dion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dion !
      It is Albin here...

      Thank you for your positive, thought full and helpful comment. Your suggestion is really good. The title suggestion. I is super attractive. I will make sure to use that the next time I write a blog.

      I only wrote 4 words ;) But at least I used more than one word... Anyway I hope you enjoyed my blog. Read my other blogs.

      Anyway thank you for your comment.

      Kind regards,
      Albin.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.