Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Starting Incredibly Small is really effective...


Sometimes changing habits is really hard for me. Is it hard for you? Well after reading a few tips from James Clear, it is easy. Starting incredibly small is on of his tips. You must know what it means. It means start really small. For example reading a whole book in one day could be reading one page of it. But you must repeat it day after day until you have formed yourselves a habit of reading automatically. Then you can increase the pages. Here is a DLO I made about this topic. By the way I am Albin. 








Starting incredibly small has helped me a lot. I have been able to develop lot of new habits. It is one of the few tips by James Clear. If you want to read more about him, click in this link. As you have read, consistency (meaning, doing something repeatedly) is all that matters. 

Did you know about James Clear before reading this blog? 
Do you think this habit might help you? It has already helped me. 
What is your favourite habit from this link?


That is it for today guys. Hope you liked this blog. If I missed out anything please tell it to me in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.