Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

What is resilience? Some kind a new word that I made up? Is it?

Do you know what Resilience is? If you know, please comment down below about what you know.  Resilience is the ability to recover from hard times. It is just like a spring. When you stretch a spring, it expands. As soon as you leave it, it will bounce back. By after every time the spring bounces back, it will become a little bit bigger.

 Anyway if you want a more clear explanation check out this dlo I made. 



That is Resilience. I didn't know earlier.  I think that I am good at resilience. I always get back to work as soon as I am off task. 

What about you? 
Did you knew about it? 
If you don't at least you know about it know, right?
Write down in the comments below what you think about resilience.

That is it for today guys. Hope you enjoyed it.  

1 comment:

  1. HII Albin, It's Renae.
    This blog is one of a kind🤯🤯
    I like your Slide/DLO, It was really interesting, I liked all the transitions!!👌👌 Did you make the slides or use a template???
    Although I knew what resilience is this helped me understand it more!!🎉🎉
    MIND BLOWING BLOG 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 If I didn't metion
    -Kind Regards
    Renae

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.