Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Running long runs just isn't my thing....

Yep... that is true. I hate long runs. It might be the fact that I don't have that much stamina, but still I was a disaster for me. I was walking the most time. Maybe next time onwards I could practice pacing myself and get more stamina. Maybe the problem was that I was running a lot before the race(since I am the sport captain).  Also I had just stand in the sun for more than 30 mins. By the way if you don't know me, I am Albin. 

We had to run around 2-3 kms. Even though I was walking most of the time, I managed to be the first yr 8 boy to enter (I came first since there were only 2 boys 😅), and the 4th totally. 

Here are some of the images of cross-country that happened yesterday.



That was my first and my last cross-country in YMS. That is because I only joined last year july. It has only been one year. 

Well for cross-country is really hard for me. 
What about you? 
How will you perform in a 3km long run? 

That is it for today... I hope you enjoyed this...
So bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.