Pages

Sunday 26 July 2020

Simplifying fractions is a piece of cake...(Matariki Maths)



Is maths easy for you? Well it is easy for me. That is also my favourite subject. The only problem with maths for me is that I make careless mistakes. Anyway what do you think of maths? Do you love it or hate it? In this blog I will tell you how to simplify fractions. If you learn how to do it and practice it a little bit then you are a master at simplifying fraction. 






Here is a dlo that I made that shows you how to simplify fraction using the G.C.F / H.C.F method. It is super simple. 


See that is not that hard. Is it? Tell me down below in the comments what you think? Anyways, to get better at simplifying fractions is practice. "Practice make a man perfect"  
What do you guys think of maths? 
Do you like it? 
Anyway that is it for today guys. Hope you enjoyed this. 
Until next time, BYE.
#MATARIKI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.