Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

How to set a dining table...Piece of cake(How to set a table? #HomeLearning E6)

 Setting a table might seem easy or might seem hard for you. Wait...have you even tried setting a table before? Well if you haven't then in this blog I will show how to set one. Don't worry it might seem intimidating at first but after this blog it is going to be simple. Anyway here is a dlo that I made to show you guys, how to set a table properly. If you have any doubts or questions about setting a table it will all be cleared by the end of this blog. Anyway it is Albin here and this episode 6 of #HomeLearning that you are reading.

To be honest...I didn't eve know how to set a table until this blog. Hope you guys have learned something new in this blog. If you have any questions please sent me a comment. I would love to read those. 
Do you think that setting a table is simple? 
If yes/no why is that?
Do you think I made everything clear enough?
Tell me your answers in the comment section down below. Anyway I gotta go...so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.