Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

How to iron a shirt...difficult?(How to iron a shirt? #HomeLearning E7)

 Some people think that ironing a shirt is difficult...are you one of them? If you are then your mind will be changed after reading this blog. In this blog I am going to show you how to iron a shirt properly and make sure that your shirt comes out neat and without any wrinkles. Anyway, read on to find out more about it. By this is Albin here and this is episode 7 of #HomeLearning that you are reading.

See was that hard? Even I didn't know how to iron a shirt before...wow...this home learning is teaching me a lot. 
Do you have home learning at your school?
If you do are you doing it?
Do you think my tutorial was simple enough?
 
Tell me your answers in the comment section down below. I would love read from all off you. By the way here is a link to a more detailed tutorial. Ok..hope you enjoyed this blog...Until next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.