Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Thank You ! (How to write thank you letters? #HomeLearning E2)

Welcome back guys. Thank you letters...What is so special about thank you letters. Well it is thanking someone (obviously). Not a lot of people write those anymore, so in this video I am going to show you how to write a thank you letter. By the way this is Albin here and this episode 2 of #HomeLearning.  

So writing thank you letters is kinda same as writing normal letters. You use this letters to thank someone about their good deeds or a gift that they gave you or something. Anyway here is tutorial on how to write a thank you letter

 


Writing thank you letters is easy in my opinion.
What about you?
What do you think about thank you cards?
Do you think this skill will be useful in real life?

Tell me your answers in the comment section below. By the way, if you didn't know I am going to add a new feature in my upcoming blogs. It still work in progress, but once it's done you will be amazed. Here is a clue, it has something to do with one of my skills. 

Anyway until next time, bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.