Pages

Saturday 17 October 2020

Did you know that doing your laundry is not that simple? (How to do your laundry the proper way? #HomeLearning E4)

 Yes that is true...Doing your laundry is not that simple as it seems. You don't just chuck everything in the washing machine that also everything together. You used to do that? Well after reading this blog you will know how to do laundry in the proper way. By the way this is Albin here and this is episode 4 of #HomeLearning. Read on to find out about the proper way for laundry. 




At first, even I didn't know there were these kind of rules... I just chucked all my clothes in the washing machine and set it to the default settings. I hope that you learned something new in this blog. 

What do you think is the worst rule of them all?
Do you think that you can follow this at home? 
Do you think that you learned something new at this blog? 

Tell me your answers in the comments down below. I would love to hear. Anyway untill next time...Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.