Pages

Friday 30 October 2020

NYLD(National Young Leaders Day)....How is it?

 
So we had NYLD last friday(23 oct). NYLD stands for National Young Leaders Day. This was my first time ever going to NYLD, and I loved it! It was so interesting and mind capturing. I lost track of time! Have you been there before? Are going to go? Then let me tell you one thing, it is going to be fun.  In this year's NYLD it was all about three things :- Be strong, Be brave and Be steadfast. The speeches that the presenters were so inspiring and interesting. It was very fun. 


Well here is a dlo that I made that teaches what those things are, enjoy. We also meet two guests : Caleb Clarke(Rugby Player) and Jose Moon(Singer).





We also got autographs from them as well as the hosts and the other speakers(William Pike[Be brave], Riley Hathway[Be steadfast] and Okir[Be Strong]). It was super fun. 

Have you gone to NYLD before?
If you have then you think it is fun?
If you haven't are you looking forward to it?

Tell me your answers in the comment section down below. I have to go, so until next time...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.