Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Reading a book is interesting but finding one...not that much(How to find a book in the library? #HomeLearning E9)

 Yes I know reading a book is really interesting and addictive, but finding one in the library is not that simple. It is kind of hard. Well if you think that it is hard then after reading this blog, every doubt will be solved. So read on to find out more about it. By the way I am Albin and this is E9 of #HomeLearning. Read on to find out about how to find a book in the library.

See was that hard. When I first came here I didn't know how to find a book in the library. Anyway,
Do you think that this tutorial was explanatory enough?
If it wasn't then ask me in the comment below to write a more detailed explanation...
Did you know about this before?
Did I make any mistakes?

Comment your answers in the comment section down below. Anyway I gotta go, so bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.