Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Cooking is fun...(How to read a recipe? #HomeLearning E15)

 
Cooking is certainly really fun. You have to mix stuff, cut stuff and put stuff in the oven. (So much stuffs...) Well in this blog I am going to show how to read recipe so that you can make delicious food and have a lot of fun. By the way this is Albin and this is episode 15 of #HomeLearning that you are reading.


So recipes are simple to read. There are two sections. The ingredients section and the instruction section. By the names itself you could understand what it means. Anyway here is a dlo to those who don't know what it means. 












See that is how you read a recipe. I have never cooked or read a recipe or even how to read a recipe back in my old country. I only had maths lessons, physics, chemistry, biology, history etc...Boring stuff aye? Yeah it was, but not that much for me. I found it interesting to learn about new stuff. Anyway,
Do you know how to read a recipe before?
Do have a difficult subject?  (Let me guess....is it maths???)
If it maths, then comment down below. 

Anyway that is it for today guys. Hope you learned somehting new about me or about reading a recipe. Anway until next time. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.