Pages

Saturday 7 November 2020

How to check the tire pressure using nothing but a coin?Life hack?...(How to check the tire pressure using nothing but a coin? #HomeLearning E12)

 

So, when you are going to check a tire, you obviously think of checking it using a digital tool. Well, what if I told you, that there is another way you can check the tire pressure. Just using a coin. IF you think you know how to do it, then without reading the blog comment down below how to do it?. If you don't know well, it is going to be pretty useful hack for you. By the way, I am Albin and this is episode 13 of #HomeLearning that you are reading.

So here is dlo based on my #HomeLearning theme, that I made to show how to check the tire pressure. 


 


So here is the summary. You put a penny in the tire's grove upside down. If you can see the whole bird you are good to go. If you can't and a part of the bird is covered up then you need to fill up your tire. 
Do you think that this tip is useful?
Are you going to check this hack out at your home?
If you already have then please tell me your experience.

So that is it for today guys hope you enjoyed my blog. And I also hope you learned a new, interesting life hack. Until next time. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.