Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Money does not grow on trees...(How to make a budget? #HomeLearning E16)

 Hey bloggers...Budgeting...simple but sometimes hard. Have you done it before? Well I haven't. But I know what it means. In this blog I will give you some tips if you ever need to create budgets and how to make sure that you are spending the right amount of money. By the way this is Albin and this is episode 16 of #HomeLearning that you are reading. 


So just as I said, budgeting can sometimes be difficult but sometimes be easy. Anyway here is a dlo that I made that shows you a few tips about budgeting, enjoy!
















So did you know about budgeting before? I didn't. I learnt about these tips from this site. Here is the link to that site for a more detailed tutorial. Anyway,
Have you done budgeting before?
Did you at least knew about budgeting before?
Are my tips helpful?

So that is it bloggers. Sorry by the way for not publishing any blogs for so long.  Anyway until next time, BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.