Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

The longest weekend we had in this term....4 days as weekend!!!


Last week we had the longest weekend ever. 4 days of no school! What did I do? Well in this blog I am going to tell you what I did and a few tips on how to kill boredom. By the way, I am sorry for not putting up a blog for so long. I was busy lately. Anyway in this blog I will tell you what I did to past time and few tips on how to kill boredom. By the way I am Albin.


Boredom is very common thing for everyone. It is when you have nothing to do. Here is a dlo that I made that shows you how to do it. 

Do you know what I did during the weekend to kill boredom? I learned to juggle a soccer ball, 10 times. It was not that hard for me when I set goals for each day. For example for juggling in soccer, I set a goal for 3 juggles first. Then 5 taps. Then 8 and after that 10 taps. 

Anyway what are you going to do during your weekend?
Do you think that my tips were helpful?
What is your favourite hobby?

So that is it for today guys. Hope you learned something how to persecute boredom...he...he...he...play of words... Anyway remember, setting small goals and have a never give up attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.