Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Media...you think you know it?

 Media is not exactly what you think it is. For example maybe you think that it is like social media. If you think you know it stop reading and go to the comment section and comment what you think it is. If you don't know what it is, or you are unsure about it read on to find out more about media. By the way this is all part of the cybersmart lesson by our kind cybersmart teacher Miss Morgan. I learned a lot about media actually. When I first read the lesson I thought I already knew everything about it but little did I know I was wrong. 


Media is a way that someone communicates with a  large number of people. For example newspaper is a type of media. Online news is a type of media. Online articles are a type of media. Now I am going to show what everything is in a article. Enjoy. 





So now that you got a basic idea of what media is and knows what all stuff is there in an article. Well...here is an article that I wrote about film festival. Hope you enjoy...



So your read it? If you read it you must have noticed something. It is not yet complete. So in few days I will make sure to complete and finish this article. So,

Did you enjoy it?
Do you think I need more improvements?
What are those improvements?

Let me know your answers in the comment section down below...Anyway it is time for me to go. Hope you learned something new. I did anyway. Read my other blogs as well....Until next, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.