Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Pet day...Awesome!!!

Hey bloggers. It is me, Albin. Sorry for not blogging for so long...Anyways, last week friday we had pet day. It was spectacular. It was really fun. We had awesome activities. I did photography and origami but I didn't get time to finish my origami. Anyway here is the images that I shot at pet day. By the way this is Albin here. Anyway, enjoy.







So basically, pet day was a ton of fun. We also had a lot of other activities like baking competition, icing competition and lego competition. Anyways,

How was you pet day?
Was it fun?
Did you have activities like we had in the morning, or was it just pets all day long?

Leave your answers in the comment section down below. So that is it for today, bloggers. I know, this blog is not upto that quality but this week I had to rush a bit, Sorry readers. Anyways, until next time, 
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.