Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

How to wash dishes? Do you know how?...(How to wash dishes? #HomeLearning E17)

Hi bloggers. Long time no blog. Anyways, these few blogs are going to be my last blogs for this year or maybe even forever. But anyways, let get back in to today's topic. So yes, some people still don't know how to wash dishes! Anyway here is a tutorial for all those people who don't. By the way, I am Albin and this is E17 of #HomeLearning. 


So washing dishes is not that hard. Here is a tutorial that I made specifically for you. Read on...






So before coming to New Zealand, I never washed any dishes. It was very new to me. I knew a bit of washing but not as much as I do now. 
Do you know how to wash dishes after reading my blog?
Is there any corrections I need to make to this blog?
Do you wash dishes very often in your house?

SO that is it for today guys. Hope you enjoyed my blog. I really enjoyed blogging. But anyways, hope you have a wonderful day. Until next time, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.