Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Do we really need a lesson on shaking hands?...(How to shake hands? #HomeLearning E29)

Yes, I think so. Shaking hands are not just grabbing other person's hand and shaking it. Well, it is but there is more it. So in this blog, I will tell you the proper way to hand shake with someone. This is Albin and this is Episode 29 of #HomeLearning that you are reading.

The key thing in handshake is the eye contact. It all lies in the eye contact. Read on to get better at handshake.
 
I also thought that shaking hands was just about holding the hands but it is not. Hope you learned something new in this blog. 
Is there anything I need to add to that dlo?
Did you learn something about handshake today?
Did you already know about the handshake?

Tell me your answers in the comment section down below. One thing I forgot to add is to smile while shaking. So that is it. Anyway until next time....
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.