Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Hammering nails can be really painful!...(How to hammer a nail? #HomeLearning E21)

 Hi bloggers. It is me Albin. YES...I am one blog after half way. Anyway, let's get back into the topic. How to hammer a nail? You think you know it, then go ahead and comment down below what you think it is. No, it is way more than just hitting a nail with a hammer, I am talking about how to hit it safely. In this blog I will share with you a few tips on how to hammer a nail, without getting hurt so much. 




See, now you won't yell "AHHH!" everytime you hit the hammer. Also make sure to be always focused in the task so that you may reduce the risk of getting injured.

Did you know about this before?
Do you think that blogging about safety is boring?
Do you have any other tips for me to I can add to my blog?

Anyway that is it for today, See you next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.