Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

What does taking a message even mean?...(How to take a message? #HomeLearning E31)

Do you know what taking a message means? Well, I didn't know it until I researched about it. If you do know comment down below what it is. If you don't know, then this is a blog for you. Read on...By the way I am Albin.


Taking a message means to write down or take notes about a specific message that you got from someone else. Here is a dlo that I made that shows you how to take down a message. Enjoy......



So now do you know what taking a message means. I never knew until I wrote this blog about it. Hope you learnt something new in this blog.

Do you think taking messages is important?
Have you ever done it?
Will you do it in future?

Tell me your answers in the comment section down below. Hope to see you guys in my next blog. Until then...
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.