Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Scrambled eggs...mmmm...delicious...(How to make scrambled eggs? #HomeLearning E22)

 Hi bloggers. Scrambled eggs is a very delicious but quick recipe. Do you know how to make it? Then you can be my correction person. You can comment down below if I make any mistakes. BY the way this is Albin and this is episode 22 of #HomeLearning that you are reading. Enjoy!











So, was that a detailed tutorial? Tell me your answer in the comment section down below. By the way here is a link to an awesome website that has a lot of recipes. Go check them out - https://toriavey.com/how-to/how-to-make-scrambled-eggs/ 
Anyway, How should I improve my blog?
If you tried my recipe, is it delicious?
Was that a detailed tutorial?

So that is it guys, hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.