Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Are you sure that you know how to introduce yourself?...(How to introduce yourself? #HomeLearning E20)

 I am halfway there! Opps...I am talking about my homelearning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Anyway, are you sure that you know how to introduce yourself?
Well if you do, it is not as simple as you think. If you think you know it, comment down below about it. By the way, this is Albin and this is episode 20 of #HomeLearning that you are reading. 


So intorducing yourself is not all about just saying your name to others. It is about creating your first impression to them. Remember"First impression is the best impression." Read on to find out more about it. Enjoy....!







When I first heard about the topic, I thought it would be just, how to say your name or something like that, but wow. It is very different. Anyway,
Did you know about this before?
Have you been in this kind of situation before?
Do you have any other suggestions for me?

Anyway that is it for today guys. Hope you enjoyed my blog. Until next time, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.