Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Reading slowly can really help your brain focus...(How to read slowly? #HomeLearning E28)

When I was back in my old school, I needed to memorize a lot. So the best thing to do was to read the whole thing out slowly. It really helped my brain be focused and I learned 99% of the stuff. It is super helpful and besides what else do you have to lose? I am Albin and this is episode 28 of #HomeLearning that you are reading. Read on...

Reading slowly can really help you guys. So, practice it. It might make your studies easier. Who know? 
Have you had that kind of experience before?
Have you tried slow reading before?
Do you think that would level up your reading experience?

So that is it for today guys. Hope you enjoyed my blog. Until next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.