Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Admitting mistakes can be really tough...(How to admit mistakes? #HomeLearning E18)

Hi bloggers. I know. Admitting mistakes can be a really difficult to do. But it is very important to be honest. So in this blog I will show a few tips on how to admit mistakes.  


 The first step of admitting is to be responsible for your actions. Anyway read on to find out more about it. By the way this is Albin here and this is E18 of #HomeLearning that you are reading. Enjoy!
















Sometimes, I hide my mistakes. Terrible ones or not so terrible ones but it is very important to be honest and admit your mistakes. 
Do you hide your mistakes?
What is the biggest mistake that you have done in your life?
Are you always honest about your mistakes?

Tell me your answers in the comment section down below. Anyway, until next time, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.